Dear #AnimalKaiser fans, GCA will be holding 8 sessions of 16 brackets tournament in May/June 2015.
Tournament Dates :
Time : 1pm , 2pm, 3pm
30 May 2015 (Sat) - So Fun @ E!hub Downtown East (1 Pasir Ris Close #04-104 S519599)
6 Jun 2015 (Sat) - Whimsy @ Sembawang Shopping Centre (604 Sembawang Road #02-22 S758459)
Time : 1pm , 2pm
20 Jun 2015 (Sat) - United Square Shopping Mall Basement 1 (101 Thomson Road, S307591)
Prize (GAK) :
All participating players get a limited Don Chan promo card.
|Don Chan Promo Card|
Winner of each session get exclusive print GAK Champion Badge.
|Champion - Gigantos Mammoth|
|Silver - Lord Hippo King|
More than 10 players,
Winner get $10 NTUC voucher, special print flaming red GAK ID card.
1st runner get $10 NTUC voucher.
Full 16 players,
Winner get $30 NTUC voucher, special print flaming red GAK ID card.
1st runner get $20 NTUC voucher.
|NTUC $10 voucher|
|GAK Flaming red ID card|
Lucky Draw :
Registration Fee : $10 per entry.
ID cards are allowed.
Card Usage : Rarity - Gold cards and below for qualifying rounds or To be determine and agree upon by all participating players.
- Minimum of 8 players to start the tournament else tournament will be cancel and reschedule.
- 2 players from each of the Great Animal Kaiser tournament sessions will qualify for Champion of Champions tournament.
- There will be 16 winners from the qualifying tournaments competing in the Champion of Champions tournament.
Champion of Champions Tournament (16 Bracket)Date : 20 Jun 2015 (Sat)
Time : 3pm
Champion of Champions - Exclusive Trophy, Gold Champion Card - Demon Bull Algol
|Demon Bull Algol|
|Winners of Apr 2015 Champion of Champions|
Card Usage : Rarity - Ultra card and below or To be determine and agree upon by all participating players.
- During the actual day of tournament, participants need to submit $10 to official.
- NRIC / Student ID or any form of identification document must be presented for verification of identity.
- Participants should turn up 30min earlier for the verification - Absentees or latecomers (10mins after commencement of Tournament) will be automatically disqualified and opponent scores a walkover.
- All participants’ cards will be checked by Tournament Officials before they can be scanned for use.
- Any participant who displays poor sportsmanship or undesirable behaviour such as use of vulgarities will be disqualified.
- Tournament Official’s decision on results is Final. Organizer reserves all rights to amend Terms & Conditions without prior notice.